GrowthOps is a new kind of service provider – a growth services partner. We’re creating a new category that fuses together marketing, technology and people disciplines to help large organisations acquire and retain new customers, build and launch transformational products, and scale up operations.
Our core services include: customer research, data and analytics, creative advertising, brand strategy, experience design, software development, cloud services, artificial intelligence, organisational design, and change leadership.
We serve clients across the Asia Pacific from local bases in: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Auckland, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, and Hong Kong.
GrowthOps is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:TGO).
The web content publisher will assist our client's website revamp — transitioning from OpenText CMS to the Liferay CMS. Our client is one of the most recognizable brands in Singapore and you will be working as part of a team uploading content assets in a timely and efficient manner.
The content publisher will be able to:
- Use the web content management system (CMS) to create and manage web content for our client.
- Manage workload and time independently.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and advise stakeholders on web content best practices wherever required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail – proofreading, minor editing and/or documentation is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Previous experience with using content management systems is an advantage.
- Commitment of minimum 6 weeks