- Web Developer Intern(full-stack / Front-end / Back-end)
- Date Listed
- 07 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $750 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
For non-Singaporeans/non-PR applicants: Currently, we are unable to provide any work pass sponsorships(S-pass, E-pass and Training Work Permit)
“With GroupStar, together we can bring your organization's collective & authentic voice to life!”
In 2015, GroupStar was formed to solve the challenges faced by corporations in communicating to a new generation of employees. As a step up from traditional forms of communication such as written emails and reports, GroupStar transforms the way corporations share information with colleagues, business partners and customers.
GroupStar has emerged as one of the fastest growing video content creation platforms for enterprises. Our video creation service allows businesses to share information that matters in an engaging, eye-catching way that’s proven to break through the daily noise.
Visit our website (https://www.groupstar.io/) to learn more about what we do.
- Job Description
What’s In It For You:
- Pick up entrepreneurial skills long with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Learn communication skills to explain decisions and thought process
- Expand your knowledge in enterprise platform development
- Constantly improve yourself ---- Create new features & contribute to the development of our website
About The Job:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user inputs are validated
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Not a remote job --- We would love to have you present in our office here in sunny Singapore!
- At least 2 years of self-taught or formal software development experience
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS, ReactJS, React-Redux, Restify
- Experienced with asnchronus request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Good understanding of web application structure (oAuth, REST)
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (e.g., Photoshop)
- Experienced working with Git , Trello, Postman
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure and Docker
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Near Clarke Quay MRT & Chinatown MRT)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.