- Internship - Web Developer
- Date Listed
- 05 Dec 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,000 monthly
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
Please note that we cannot provide EP/SPASS at this time.
GroupStar is a fast-growing B2B startup that enables knowledge workers within Fortune 1000 companies (e.g. HSBC, Oracle, etc.) to transform the way they communicate complex ideas, using a video recording app platform.
Join our GroupStar family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. GroupStar will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!
- Job Description
What’s In It For You:
- Pick up entrepreneurial skills long with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Learn communication skills to explain decisions and thought process
- Expand your knowledge in enterprise platform development
- Constantly improve yourself ---- Create new features & contribute to the development of our website
About The Job:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Assure that all user inputs are validated
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Not a remote job --- We would love to have you present in our office here in sunny Singapore!
- At least 2 years of self-taught or formal software development experience
- Well versed in HTML5, CSS, ReactJS, React-Redux, Restify
- Experienced with asnchronus request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Good understanding of web application structure (oAuth, REST)
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (e.g., Photoshop)
- Experienced working with Git , Trello, Postman
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure and Docker
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Near Clarke Quay MRT & Chinatown MRT)
We might not be able to get back to every applicant but we promise your application will be reviewed by one of our recruitment experts.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.