- Android Mobile Developer Intern
- Date Listed
- 07 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- From Oct 2018, For At Least 3 Months
- Tanjong Pagar
- Allowance /
- $700 - 1,200 monthly
- Information Technology
- Information and Communications Technology
- Company Profile
For non-Singaporeans/non-PR applicants: Currently, we are unable to provide any work pass sponsorships(S-pass, E-pass and Training Work Permit)
“With GroupStar, together we can bring your organization's collective & authentic voice to life!”
In 2015, GroupStar was formed to solve the challenges faced by corporations in communicating to a new generation of employees. As a step up from traditional forms of communication such as written emails and reports, GroupStar transforms the way corporations share information with colleagues, business partners and customers.
GroupStar has emerged as one of the fastest growing video content creation platforms for enterprises. Our video creation service allows businesses to share information that matters in an engaging, eye-catching way that’s proven to break through the daily noise.
Visit our website (https://www.groupstar.io/) to learn more about what we do.
- Job Description
What’s In It For You:
- Pick up entrepreneurial skills long with the secret to a successful startup
- Learn about the operations of a startup company
- Learn communication skills to explain decisions and thought process
- Expand your knowledge in Android development
- Constantly improve yourself ---- Create new features & contribute to the development of our app
About The Job:
- Design and build applications for the Android app.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Have a lot of fun and get exposed to real MNC projects!
- Not a remote job --- We would love to have you present in our office here in sunny Singapore!
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Passion and a knack for independently solving code challenges
- A lifelong learner who never stops pushing for new knowledge
It would be pretty great if you:
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries
- Free flow of coffee! (Get your caffeine fix all day everyday!)
- Modern, comfortable workplace
- Casual dress code and friendly work environment
- Open & fun startup culture
- Convenient working location (Near Clarke Quay MRT & Chinatown MRT)
- Tons of food choices at walking distance