Grey Group ranks among the largest global communications companies. Under the banner of “Grey Famously Effective Since 1917”, the agency serves a blue-chip client roster of many of the world’s best known companies: Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, Diageo, Pfizer, Canon, 3M and Boehringer Ingelheim. In Asia, Grey Group covers 28 cities in 16 countries and works with some of the biggest brands in the region: Hong Kong Tourism Board, HSBC, Volvo, Lenovo, Mengniu, Proya and Qatar Airways.
We are Grey Singapore, aiming to build the best 21st-century agency, on a foundation of Famously Effective work and with a culture that’s fast, collaborative and fearless in pursuit of ideas that go beyond advertising.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Social Media Executive. Please note that this is a contract role - ideally till December 2019.
The scope of work includes but not limited to:
• Management of social media engagement plans
• Social monitoring
• Consult on social media platform best practices
• Contribute to social media team efforts
• Providing support for 360-degree integrated advertising pitches
• Content planning for social platforms
• Community management of social platforms
• Generate and review social media reports
• Media planning on social platforms
• Assisting creative production during campaigns
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Experience:
• Independent, self-driven and good team player
• Cheerful, outgoing and collaborative personality
• Have a passion for social media platforms
• Strong, professional and creative communication skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro preferred
• MUST be able to commit immediately until Dec 2019