Grey Group ranks among the largest global communications companies. Under the banner of “Grey Famously Effective Since 1917”, the agency serves a blue-chip client roster of many of the world’s best known companies: Procter & Gamble, GlaxoSmithKline, Diageo, Pfizer, Canon, 3M and Boehringer Ingelheim. In Asia, Grey Group covers 28 cities in 16 countries and works with some of the biggest brands in the region: Hong Kong Tourism Board, HSBC, Volvo, Lenovo, Mengniu, Proya and Qatar Airways.
We are Grey Singapore, aiming to build the best 21st-century agency, on a foundation of Famously Effective work and with a culture that’s fast, collaborative and fearless in pursuit of ideas that go beyond advertising.
We are looking for motivated and high energy interns to work with our Creative team.
• Generate creative ideas based on input and strategic directions from account management and senior creative
• Continuously look out for opportunities to initiate and recommend total integrated communication and ideas
• Effectively plan and executive approved creative ideas
• Develop visual ideas and illustrations that best suit the brief's specifications
• Assist with any ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Experience:
• Art/Design related qualifications
• Must be proficient and have experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Proficient in design for social and digital display banners
• Possess beyond-decent layout and FA skills
• Must be able to commit immediately for at least 3 months