“It all started with one fish”, as founder David Lee says. Particularly a barramundi in his Honda Civic about 20 or so years ago.
Starting as a seafood wholesaler, Mr Lee drove from client to client in search of buyers. After many barramundis and even more car fresheners, Greenwood Fish Market began in 2003.
Now a family-run seafood restaurant and fish market, we specialise in cold water seafood with a range that’s a tad different from the local scene, mostly with a supply chain built on from friends-turned-suppliers.
If you're passionate about good seafood, good drinks and good jokes, we hope to see you reel soon. We’re a crazy bunch of fishermen – nothing excites us more than sharing our love for the sea.
Restaurant Bartender [Attractive Incentives @Sentosa]
- Incentive scheme 4%, 8%, 12% monthly based on sales target
Greenwood Fish Market is seeking an experienced and passionate bartender to join our team. In this role, you will create a warm and inviting atmosphere for our guests while crafting and serving high-quality beverages.
- Preparing and serving a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including cocktails, beers, wines, and spirits
- Engaging with guests to understand their preferences and suggest drinks to suit their tastes
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of the bar area and equipment
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety regulations and licensing laws
- Assisting in the creation of promotions and special events to attract customers to the bar
- Maintaining inventory and ordering supplies as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a bartender in a high-end bar or restaurant in Singapore
- In-depth knowledge of beverage preparation and service, including cocktails, beers, wines, and spirits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers
- Good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and a passion for creating a memorable customer experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as career growth and development opportunities. If you're a hardworking and reliable individual with a passion for the hospitality industry and a commitment to excellence, we'd love to hear from you!