Greenwillow Capital Management is a fund and asset management company, with a primary focus on real estate investment and development opportunities in Asia’s fast-growing emerging markets.
- Assist the Business Development and Investments team in preparing business plans and investment thesis for new funds
- Prepare market research reports of our target markets, competitors, as well as latest developments and transactions in the real estate space
- Conduct comprehensive feasibility studies for pipeline projects, including real estate market analysis, site and catchment analysis, financial projections at the project and fund levels
- Assist in the preparation of investor presentations, the investment memorandum, and investor roadshow materials
- Undergraduate in real estate / business / finance-related courses, year 3 onwards
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in independent research, data analysis and financial modelling
- Bilingual candidates preferred with a keen interest in Asian markets (including China)
- Some real estate work exposure is preferred, but not required
- Willing to learn and work hard
Internship Start Date: January 2020
Allowance: $1000 per month on full-time basis, TBD for part time.