Graphiss Media is a game-changing Singaporean video production company, servicing clients locally, as well as in the region. Our video production services are perfectly suited for projects large and small; from corporate mainstays, to event coverage and Multi-camera live stream video production. No matter the brief or task, we are concerned with one thing above all else: leveraging technology and talent to meet our client’s objectives.
Our exceptional in-house production team pursues their craft not as a job, but as a lifestyle. When they are not using their skill sets on a client project, they are hard at work perfecting their skills through such varied avenues such as running a lego centric youtube channel, daily sunset drone flights, and shooting content for their hiphop dance crew.
Our video production services run the entire gamut, from brainstorming and content development, all the way to editing and post-production; what this all means is that we can develop, guide, and execute your project all under one roof. This allows for ultimate control of quality, vision and message.
Let us tell your story, your way!
Graphiss Media is expanding our team! If you are passionate in putting footages to live videos, we want you!
Job Scope & Responsibilities:-
- Able to work independently on projects and collaborate with the team
- Assisting the post team on project management and exports
- Able to work on offline edits based on project brief / storyboard
- Able to bring footage and audio into live video
- Ensure that video footages / projects are archived regularly
- Able to color correct using basic color correction tool
- Able to work on simple titles / lower thirds
- Maintain an organised editing workflow that allows other editor to take over seamlessly
- Minimum Diploma in filmmaking or mass communication
- At least 1 year relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Organized in work and possess good time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-pace working environment
- Good team player
- Must be master in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Knowledge in After Effects is a plus factor