We are a boutique law firm specialising in variety of legal areas and personal injury and family practice litigation.RLTs and PTs will get first-hand experience and exposure to interesting cases in the High Court to Magistrates Court and even MOM. We are a family-oriented firm with warm and friendly work culture. We work 5 days a week from 9.00am to 5.30pm. For more information, please visit our website at www.gracelaw.sg
We offer Relevant Legal Training and Practice Training contracts which last 6 months each, which will expose trainee lawyers to every aspect of legal practice in family civil and criminal litigation.
We welcome applications from local and foreign undergraduate as well as postgraduate law students, from universities approved by the Singapore Ministry of Law. We would prefer that applicants send in their applications after they complete and obtain their results in their second year of studies.
You will be primarily involved in:
1. Conducting legal research and analysis
2. Drafting documents including correspondences to clients
3. Preparing case files
4. Attending court with counsel and assist in matters
5. Any other duties and assignments as assigned
The right person should have the following qualities:
2. Is proactive and exercises initiative
3. Able to work under pressure
4. Is positive about developing and cultivating good work habits to help the firm excel.
5. Team-player with good interpersonal skills