GNS aims to be the leading learning organization that caters to the specific needs of school programmes and the training needs of public, corporate and non-profit organizations. Our programmes are specially designed to prepare children and adults to be Austere Users of Information as well as Industry driven Business professional. We are pleased to announce that we were awarded the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA)’s Highest NITLP growth of Trainee Award for year 2003.
We are seeking for assistants trainers who are passionate in assisting workshops for teenagers. We offer you the opportunities to grow together with us. Housewives and students are welcome.
• Candidate should have minmum GCE N-Level qualification.
• Candidates should be an optimistic, responsible and willing to learn person.
• He/she should also enjoy interacting with teenagers.
• Candidates should be fit and have a passion for training
• Candidates should have strong command in English and possess excellent communication and administrative skills.
• Candidates should be able to train in the weekdays daytime.
• Candidates should ensure teachings are interesting and students are engaged all the time and to ensure timely preparation of all necessary course materials before class commences.
• Interested Candidates are invited to e-mail with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary remuneration, together with a recent photograph to:-