Be one of us in one of the fastest-growing tech startups!
We are currently looking for a Mobile Instructional Design Intern to embark with us on our journey to transform the world with mobile micro-learning.
Here are some of the things that make working at Gnowbe amazing:
Gnowbe is authentic.
We believe that we are at our best when we bring our whole selves to any context. We intentionally create environments where everyone feels safe to express their true self, regardless of whatever quirks you might have.
Gnowbe is borderless.
While we love exploring new frontiers, we believe in transcending all kinds of boundaries. We want to be borderless and accessible to everyone regardless of their background and aspirations.
Gnowbe is beautiful.
We appeal to the essence of humanity as expressed in design and through experiences. We transform overwhelming pages of text information into a beautiful learning experience.
Why join Gnowbe?
Join the growing movement that is pioneering micro-learning through the use of smartphones!
Gnowbe is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Singapore. We specialise in workplace education through “micro-learning” – mobile-optimised, short-form, gamified and social learning courses on a phone that take only 10 minutes a day.
- Ranked by WEF as one of the top 20 start-ups in ASEAN
- Be part of an exciting start-up environment with a passionate and young core of team members!
- You will be mentored, coached, and developed as we believe in investing in our people
- Huge resume booster with the opportunity to lead projects independently and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes!
- Meet a multitude of partners and clients to gain business exposure on a multi-national level
What You’ll Do:
You will design experiential micro-learning journeys to onboard new staff for a leading global client. You will be liaising with different country offices of the client, located across APAC and gather requirements and design journeys based on the client’s expectations. You are creative, and care for attention to detail and are passionate about creating delightful end-user experiences. You love working with people, are an expert at managing expectations and adhering to committed deadlines.
- We want to entrust you with designing end-user journey for a client independently, hence learning fast and communicating well is paramount
- Develop win-win relationships with clients!
- Manage and evaluate existing client portfolios, track performance, and ensure client satisfaction
- Managing relationship with the client and drive execution and deployment of Gnowbe journeys in different client offices
- 3-month commitment (with the option to extend)
- Enthusiastic with a go-getter attitude
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for detail
- A hunger to learn is crucial to working at a start-up
- Energized by communicating and working cross-functionally with multicultural teams
- Have a strong command of the English language.
If you've answered yes to a majority of the above, we invite you to blossom with Gnowbe!