Gnowbe is an award-winning platform that makes it really easy and fast to digitize the content your teams need and to access ready-made content to improve their performance and productivity anytime, anywhere via mobile, tablet or web – ultimately leading to higher ROI for you.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the following roles:
- Client Success Intern
- Partnership Operations Intern
- Marketing Intern
- Micro-learning Instructional Design Intern
Gnowbe specializes in talent enablement through “micro-learning” – mobile-optimized, short-form, and social learning courses. We empower managers, learning and development specialists, and subject matter experts from organizations to upskill their teams. Our platform helps people communicate, engage, and learn to perform at their best.
Our interview process includes the opportunity to Gnowbefy (i.e. create) a personalized program via the Gnowbe platform. Your program will be reviewed by our Leadership Team as part of the interview process, after which you will be contacted regarding the next steps.
Please proceed to Gnowbefy your personalized program and submit your full application by accessing the link in INTERNSG's "Application Instructions" field.
The sessions are broken down as follows:
- Sessions 1-5 are informational which provides an overview of Gnowbe and available positions.
- Sessions 6-10 will prompt you to input information as well as Gnowbefy and submit a personalized program. Please complete all the steps in this section.
- Session 11 will prompt you to indicate the role for which you are applying. This is for tracking purposes.
- Session 12 and onward are informational and provide details of various roles at the firm.
This "Gnowbefy" process will provide a good opportunity for you to gain some understanding, experience, and familiarize yourself with our product.
- Your program should aim to introduce yourself to us in a creative and fun way.
- Try to use all the features of Gnowbe to take us through the experience of getting to know you.
- You are welcome to add as many sessions as you would like to your program. Unleash your creativity!
Kindly complete Sessions 1-11 (including your completed personalized Gnowbefy program) within 5 working days for our review. Should you require more time, do feel free to let me know.
Your personalized program should include at least 3 sessions, comprising of the following topics:
- Your background and work experience
- What makes you unique as an individual
- Why are you the one for this role?
Upon successful submission of your personalized program title and link to us, it will be published in our Gnowbe - Internal Group, which is only accessible by our hiring managers. Your personalized program will not be made accessible to the public unless you actively share your program link with a third party.
We look forward to seeing your full application with your completed personalized program!
Internship @ Client Success / Partnership Operations / Marketing / Micro-learning Instructional Design @ Singapore
Role #1: Client Success Intern with responsibilities and scope of work as outlined below:
- Educating clients on business impact through mobile micro-learning
- Devise success indicators aligned with clients’ business goals and partner with clients to execute a successful roadmap.
- Study learner behavior patterns and suggest and execute creative solutions to drive adoption.
- Analyze client usage data and prepare data-backed business impact presentations.
- Create a delightful client experience by coming up with agile and creative solutions.
- Develop trusted relationships with administrators and decision-makers.
- Maintain up-to-date and extensive knowledge of all company’s product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings, events, and marketing materials.
- Learn to effectively communicate Gnowbe’s value propositions to key decision-makers.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Maintain strong relationships with marketing and sales teams through clear communication and by following up with them.
- Participate in projects as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Represent Gnowbe at conferences, events, and other community engagement opportunities.
Role #2: Partnership Operations Intern with responsibilities and scope of work as outlined below:
- Manage and reconcile the MLC Database against relevant sources against the dashboard
- Support the finance department with revenue tracking, reporting, and reconciliation
- Manage daily activities with partners in the areas of project management, content distribution, marketing, finance, and tech support
- Maintain and improve operational processes and ensuring it is well documented
- Any other ad hoc duties
Role #3: Marketing Intern with responsibilities and scope of work as outlined below:
- Support in the execution of marketing projects and coordination of marketing operations
- Develop, create and maintain ongoing marketing efforts
- Work with partners to plan, design, and manage campaigns
- Identify market trends of social media platforms and create strategies for digital campaigns
- Create social media content and new ideas
- Conduct market research
- Assist with the development of websites and marketing materials
- Any other ad hoc duties
Role #4: Micro-learning Instructional Design (MID) Intern with responsibilities and scope of work as outlined below:
- We want to entrust you with designing end-user journey for a client independently, hence learning fast and communicating well is paramount
- Develop win-win relationships with clients!
- Manage and evaluate existing client portfolios, track performance, and ensure client satisfaction
- Managing the relationship with the client and drive execution and deployment of Gnowbe journeys in different client offices
- Must demonstrate a general understanding of social media channels and influencer marketing. Hands-on experience is a plus.
- Must write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to research and analyze audience preferences and stay up-to-date with current trends.
- Can handle both creative and analytical tasks
- Comfortable with working independently.
- Final year of Polytechnic or 2nd year of University onwards
- 3-month commitment minimum (with the option to extend)
- Enthusiastic individual with a go-getter attitude
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for detail
- A hunger to learn is crucial in working at a start-up!
- Energized by communicating and working cross-functionally with multicultural teams
- Must be eligible to work in Singapore, ie. (For Foreign Students, you must be holding a valid Singapore Student Pass)
Related Job Searches:
Client Success / Partnership Operations / Marketing / Micro-learning Instructional Design
Others / General Work