Gnowbe is an established start-up on track to becoming a BILLION-dollar company in the next 5 years!
We are currently looking for a Creative Instructional Design Intern to embark with us on our journey to transform the world with mobile micro-learning.
Why join Gnowbe?
Join the growing movement that is pioneering micro-learning through the use of smartphones!
Gnowbe is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Singapore. We specialise in workplace education through “micro-learning” – short-form, gamified courses on a phone that take no more than 10 minutes a day
- Ranked by WEF as one of the top 20 start-ups in ASEAN!
- Be part of an exciting start-up environment with a passionate and young core of team members!
- You will be mentored, coached, developed, and ultimately learn as we believe in investing in our people
- Huge resume booster with the opportunity to lead: Helm projects independently and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes!
- Meet a multitude of different clients and gain business exposure on a multi-national level
- We want to entrust you with running major projects independently, hence learning fast and communicating well is paramount
- Creativity is a must as you will propose and contribute ideas through storyboarding
- Be part of our programme launches, such as brainstorming for campaign ideas
- A good grasp of social media engagement and broadcasting will come in handy
- Have the opportunity to create and review content for new programs on our online-learning platform
- Be able to influence the public and your learners
- Create multiple AHA! moments for learners
- Entrusted with converting content from content experts into micro-learning programs
- Independently source for media, conduct quality checks, etc.
- Every intern will have at least created one course that will be sold
- Project management and operations upkeep
- A levels or diploma, undergrad or graduates preferred
- 3 months commitment (with the option to extend)
- Strong command of the English language (being a grammar Nazi!!)
- Having an eye for detail, being systematic, meticulous
- A hunger to learn is crucial in working at a start-up
- Energized by communicating and working cross-functionally with multi-cultural teams
If you've answered yes to a majority of the above, we invite you to blossom with Gnowbe!