g&m was founded as General & Marine Insurance in 1975. We have been trusted by more than 50,000 clients over the years.
We believe in making insurance easy for our clients. We listen to our clients’ needs and do the heavy lifting work of finding the plans that best match their needs – save them time, save them money, make it easy to understand the plans.
Install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability. Reports directly to Manager, Technology.
A day in the life:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers & scanners
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Monitor and maintenance of desktop, network devices and peripherals
- Administration of ID user such as creation of user accounts, resetting passwords and manage security
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (debug, repair, replace)
- Ensure security data, network access and backup systems.
- Generate schedule and ad-hoc reports for management and users