We are a vibrant startup skincare company. We believe in building a Singapore Skincare brand globally with innovative products.
Glowfully was created in 2018 and was established by founder Charlene Sim, who was inspired to research non-toxic skincare ingredients that were gentle yet efficacious; and soothing and perfectly adapted for Singapore’s climate for her mother who was undergoing chemotherapy treatment for cancer. Charlene was prompted to create her own skincare label to bring innovative skincare solutions formulated with naturally-derived, harsh-free ingredients that are safe for everyone in the family – from the youngest to the eldest.
Today, Charlene fronts Glowfully’s mission of being a clean beauty brand which provides a carefully curated range of skincare essentials free of potentially harmful or toxic chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, sulfates and formaldehyde.
If you are a beauty junkie or has always been interested in the beauty industry, you will be excited to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities
We're looking for a fun, positive and outgoing candidate with grit, motivation and a flair for creativity.Requirements:-
- Work on our marketing strategy and plan monthly marketing calendars
- Conceptualize and execute refreshing and creative monthly marketing themes and campaigns to grow the Glowfully community
- Organise online and offline events
- Curate press kits and oversee exclusive collaborations with influencers and brands
- Manage and generate contents for website, social media pages and blog,
- Keep up to date with social media, beauty, retail trends and recommend strategies to adopt
- Creative support includes assisting with behind-the-scenes content
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- Administrative matter
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Possesses strong organizational skills and the ability handle multiple projects with meeting deadlines
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.