GSTM was established in 2007 and is a dynamic, modern, learner-centred provider dedicated to providing quality programmes for sustaining an excellent level of performance in managing the school and providing high-quality education standards and welfare for students.
The candidate is overseeing the frontline operations and service delivery to students in a higher learning institution via communication channels.
He/she should have a passion in customer service, posses good communication and interpersonal skills to work with academics and other colleagues from various departments, to provide timely and helpful advice to the students.
Besides frontline operations, there will also be other administrative tasks and project assigned, which are expected to be delivered within given timelines.
The shortlisted candidate will be notified by our HR department. He/she will work to assist the Academic/Student Support Services Department head.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Fresh graduates will be considered as training will be provided if you are willing to learn.
- Assist the school in organising orientation events, and activities to promote student engagement from time-to-time
- Experience in managing student administration, plan and organize student activities, records (profile information, attendance, etc).
- Good organisational skills and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy in one’s work including work within deadlines
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative when required.
- Able to investigate and resolve complaints efficiently and confident in handling escalations &
- A good team player who can also work independently, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal skills, bilingual with good command of written and spoken English and other languages will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IT
- Able to perform shift duties.