We are looking for a customer service professional with passion, drive and initiative, to join us as Student Service & Support Assistance/ Coordinator. He / she will assist the school in overseeing the frontline operations and service delivery to students in a higher learning institution via communication channels.
The candidate should have a passion in customer service; possess good communication and interpersonal skills to work with academics and other colleagues from various departments, to provide timely and helpful advice to the students.
Besides frontline operations, there will also be other administrative tasks and projects assigned, which are expected to be delivered within given timelines. The shortlisted candidate will be notified by our HR Department.
He/she will work to assist the Academic/ Student Support Services Department head.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2 year of working experience in customer services or equivalent
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered as training will be provided if you are willing to learn.
- Assist the school in organising orientation events, and activities to promote student engagement from time-to-time
- Assist the department head in processing new applications not limited to issue offer letter and contract
- Experience in managing student administration, plan and organize student activities, records (profile information, attendance, scheduling, lecturer deployment, internship progress, liaise with company’s supervisors, etc), feedbacks analysis
- Arrangement of online lessons and monitoring class attendance report
- Updating class schedules, lecturer deployments and verification of lecturer’s teaching hours with the finance department
- Preparing monthly report including student attendance, intervention and student/lecturers satisfaction analysis reports
- Record of Meeting minutes for Student Support and Academic Department
- Administrative support to Academic Team – Turnitin System
- Good organisational skills and ability to achieve high levels of accuracy in one’s work including work within deadlines
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative when required.
- Able to investigate and resolve complaints efficiently and confident in handling escalations &
- A good team player who can also work independently, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal skills, bilingual with good command of written and spoken English and other languages will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IT
- Able to perform shift duties.