Global Financial Consultants (GFC) is one of Singapore’s most venerable and longest established wealth management/financial advisory businesses.
Our two founding Partners, Ian McMahon and Bruce Barron, set up the business in Singapore back in 2003, helping professionals and their families plan for retirement, save for their children’s education, optimize tax liabilities and insure against unforeseen circumstances.
The consultants at “Global” pride themselves on providing honest and unbiased financial advice that helps individuals create and protect their wealth.
Looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join us. You must be able to commit for at least 2 months, with the possibility of full time employment thereafter.
Candidates would have the opportunity to interact with Wealth Management Professionals from all around the world (UK, Australia, Europe, India, etc.) and gain experience supporting on client queries and assisting the investment process.
Your main job scope will be data entry work, and ensuring the CRM systems are up to date and reliable. Other ad hoc jobs, such as assisting with basic admin tasks may be given as and when necessary.
- Provide administrative support to Consultants
- Assisting with the upkeeping of our CRM system, ensure information is most up to date
- Assisting with Compliance, HR and general admin work
- Front-line servicing and attending to clients when necessary
- Other initiatives as and when necessary
- Keen Interest in Finance, Enthusiasm, Diligence, Responsible
- Willing to do data entry work
Only Singaporeans/Singaporean PRs/DP Holders or students currently studying in Singapore