Established in 1995, Global EduHub is a leading private education group headquartered in Singapore with over 10 brands and 50 schools across multiple countries. The group operates businesses in 5 educational segments, namely infant care, childcare, student care, enrichment and educational publishing. Over the years, we have positively impacted the lives of over 10,000 children and their parents through our schools and programmes. We are best known for our innovative future-ready curriculum, passionate educators, and delivery of quality education which shapes the minds of children around the world.
- Work within the centre's policies, philosophy and procedures to oversee the daily operations of the student care centre.
- Manage and lead a team of teachers in a student care setting.
- Plan and make arrangement for manpower staffing and logistics.
- Establish and maintain good relations with parents and school management, and external parties.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent
- Possess WSQ Student Care Certificate.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field, preferably with supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Dedicated to the running of the operation.
- Need to be a team player.
- Able to multi-task.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via the given job link will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified