Established in 1995 as a shipping company (formerly known as TNS Ocean Lines (S) Pte Ltd), the company was fully acquired by GKE Corporation in 2016 as a strategic lateral expansion to extend existing logistics services to the maritime logistics sector, particularly in port operations. The company was officially renamed to GKE Services Pte Ltd in March 2020 to further amplify the Group's brand and presence in the logistics industry.
GKE Services has a total workforce of more than 700 employees and provides a wide array of services locally within the Port's Container Terminals & Multi Purposes Terminal and Airport’s Inflight Catering Centre.
With a strong local network, sound logistics expertise and key strategic strengths in air, sea and land logistics, GKE Services strives to deliver pragmatic, quality and innovative solutions to meet today and the future ever-changing business needs.
The incumbent will work closely with the Accounts Manager on all accounts administrative matters including but not limited to billing preparations and data entry.
- Assist daily operational and accounts related administration duties
- Handling office tasks such as filing, data entry, document scanning, printing, and compilation documents
- Collate and prepare billing amounts and supporting documents from respective department
- Other Ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in related field
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Organized, detailed and deadline oriented