Dimerco Express Group is a global shipping and logistics company whose services form the backbone of global commerce. Established in 1971, Dimerco has built a reputation as a dynamic organization, growing rapidly in the evolving world of international transportation and logistics.
Our global logistics network includes 160+ Dimerco offices in 17 countries across Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe, and 200+ strategic partner agents across the rest of the world. We provide comprehensive global logistics services with carefully selected air, ocean, rail and road carriers. Our success is based on our ability to integrate and streamline supply chain management processes with a customized approach that increases efficiency, lowers costs and ensures timely delivery.
Central to our vision to provide the most competitive transportation and logistics services is the combination of global reach with local connections. This is reflected in our strong growth strategy. Through product diversification and operational optimization, we offer a lean, flexible, cost-effective service.
Headquartered in Taiwan, Dimerco has been publicly traded on the Taipei Exchange since 2001.
- Utilize in-house system for daily activities.
- Preparation of all cargo and customs documentations.
- Coordination of day-to-day operations and transaction with internal/external customers.
- Follow operations SOP, including compliance of all custom and security regulations.
- Keep records of operational aspects and prepare reports for management.
- Other assignment as assigned by the management.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.