Gigworks is a social e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia that connects users to collaborate and provide access to a wide range of professional work at their fingertips.
Inspired by the advancement and impact of technology in our lives, we are building a platform that empowers people with more flexible access to quality services and opportunities where they can buy and sell services with ease.
Our mission is to innovate how the world works and pioneer the future of work. Gigworks aims to open up more opportunities for all groups of people, allowing them to have better lives and boost financial inclusion.
Gigworks has a wide variety of on-demand professional services spanning over 40 categories including Web & Mobile Development, Content & Blog Post Writing, Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Consulting etc.
- Analyse, identify, prepare and execute test cases throughout software lifecycle
- Work together with Lead Engineer to resolve complex technical issues
- Bug fix, report all defects and improve quality of test process
- Participate in peer reviews of test plan and cases
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior
- Monitor data availability and quality, conduct UAT and engage senior developer to resolve issues and errors with system function, data feed, input and output generated
- Engage technical counterparts for analytic platform and system development updates and disseminate related information to internal department
- Conduct regular generation of datasets and reports implemented in systems
- Implement and ensure data management protocols
- Min Degree/ Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Familiar with IT-Skills/Programming
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and prioritizing skills
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Entry level candidates with excellent learning attitude are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided for entry level candidates