Gigworks is a social e-commerce marketplace in Southeast Asia that connects users to collaborate and provide access to a wide range of professional work at their fingertips.
Inspired by the advancement and impact of technology in our lives, we are building a platform that empowers people with more flexible access to quality services and opportunities where they can buy and sell services with ease.
Our mission is to innovate how the world works and pioneer the future of work. Gigworks aims to open up more opportunities for all groups of people, allowing them to have better lives and boost financial inclusion.
Gigworks has a wide variety of on-demand professional services spanning over 40 categories including Web & Mobile Development, Content & Blog Post Writing, Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Consulting etc.
- Create content and curate them for digital marketing channels where relevant
- Drive campaigns and activations to deepen engagement with our users and reach out to lapsed users
- Work with the design team to produce design assets for content, campaigns and activations
- Discover and curate the best Gigworkers to feature in-app and on our channels
- Curate service listing category & content posted by Gigworkers to ensure relevancy and compliance to usage policy and T&C
- Actively track the results of each effort and apply past learnings to future planning
- Respond to customer questions, comments on various social media channels & emails and help build processes to keep a positive social voice of happy customers;
- Monitor trends in social customer service approaches, best practices and tools, experimenting with new trends and applications
- Diploma / Degree in any marketing or business discipline
- Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
- Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
- Must be well-organized, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Excellent command in written and verbal English and Chinese (Mandarin) - in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, mature and analytical
- High levels of creativity
- Enthusiastic, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and handle pressure well
- School graded internship from local institutions will be given priority
- Students in their final year of studies with possible conversion to permanent staff after internship are preferred