GEM COMM has established its reputation as a trusted Investor Relations Consulting firm in the equity market, enriching lives by empowering our clients with unique service and insights
We will continue to build on the power of our existing approach to assess and value clients' companies, allowing our clients to pursue the most promising opportunities and the investors to put their trust in our analysis and evaluation.
- Analysis of market/ industry trend as well as the development of Ad-hoc reports
- Assist our department with your knowledge to evaluate market shares, identify business trends and contribute to the economic decision-making
- Involvement in several challenging and diversified projects while working within the team
- Editorial content development. Good to be Social media savvy.
What you need to join us?
- The ability to prioritise and be organised
- Creativity and a flexible work style
- Major in business administration or communications or public relations
- You have solid knowledge in Microsoft office Suite- Word and Powerpoint. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Equity market and research would be an advantage
- A profound interest in communication and research in any industries
- The ability to be a self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas
- Fluency in English; proficiency in Mandarin Chinese (particularly written) is a plus in this industry
Are you Eligible?
• Applicant must be able to complate at least 4 months of internship.
• For foreign students studying in Singapore on Student's Pass, you must fulfill the following requirements to be able to do full-time internship during the school term:
1. You are a full-time matriculated or registered student in one of the approved institutions.
2. You hold a Student Pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
3. The internship is under an industrial attachment programme conducted by your university or educational institution. The industrial attachment can be either compulsory or elective but it must contribute towards your graduation requirements.
4. For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-pass-exemption-for-foreign-students
5.For foreign students studying overseas, you must be eligible for the Work Holiday Programme (WHP)
6. Between 20 to 25 years old (inclusive) as of date of WHP application
7. Undergraduate or graduate from university in China, Australia, Hong Kong, Korean, United Kingdom, United States
8. University recognized by the government of the respective countries)
• For more information: http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme/eligibility