- Charity Ambassador
- Date Listed
- 03 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Full-time / Permanent, Internship / Contract, Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Allowance /
- $800 - 2,450 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Company Profile
We are known for its relentless pursuit of perfection in providing sales & marketing services for the clients, by profession. The use of cutting-edge sales skills, extensive field testing by top performers within the industry and constant fine-tuning have produced a line of award winning services, each created to give every client out there the competitive edge.
- Job Description
Passion is not just a feeling.
For us, it's a mission.
Charity Ambassador (Events and Roadshow)
Your ONE mission:
- Help charity raise the funds needed for their project and cause
What you should posses:
- People before self
- Honesty and accountability as it is the core value of the company
- Enjoy face to face interaction as there will be presentations involved on a daily basis
Have the opportunity to venture further and challenge yourself in training new charity ambassadors to spread the awareness.
We hope to be part of your mission to create a better life for you and the people around you.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.