Looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a fast paced organization? Join Gain City!
Established in 1981, Gain City started out with a simple quest of improving lifestyles and a focused vision to be Singapore’s trusted air conditioner retailer. Today, renowned as Singapore’s largest air conditioner retailer, the brand is synonymous with excellent air conditioning installation and maintenance service provider, as well as the preferred go-to one-stop retailer for consumer electronics. Gain City currently has more than 750 staff which includes a pool of BCA-certified installation technicians and a fleet of 160 service vehicles.
This is a position for individuals who have a passion in Recycling, Reconditioning, Deal-making, and Strategic Planning.
The steady increase in emphasis on Recycling, especially in Singapore’s e-waste management, has led to our awareness and involvement. Your role would be mainly focused on recycling of ICT equipment, though you can also gain an insight on other e-waste recycling processes as well. You will be connecting the ICT e-waste from our consumers with our recycling partners. You would also be liaising with Labourers that will drive our recycling initiative.
As you would be part of a relatively new initiative, success in this role requires iteration and determination to overcome obstacles.
Gain City is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, and continuous improvement.
Individual to be involved in:
- Liaise with our recycling partners to manage the e-waste collected
- Work with colleagues from various departments, ranging from marketing, e-commerce, to rank-and-file staff to get the message out to consumers and collect e-waste.
- Formulate strategy & systems to manage the e-waste appropriately, in a time-saving, labour-saving, and cost-saving manner.
- Simplify the logistics of this program
- Look into potential overseas partners & remanufacturing
- Learn to Manage and Organise our Labourers for Dismantling
- After the above is done, we can explore further forms of recycling & partners we can work with.
Related Job Searches:
Gain City Engineering (M&E) Pte Ltd
E-waste & Recycling Management Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships