GAC is the world’s leading independent shipping, logistics and marine services provider, with over 300 offices worldwide. As part of their global expansion, we are looking for a highly qualified Air Freight Import Assistant for the logistics team based in Singapore.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent will provide operational support in air import operations. This position is suitable for candidates who are keen to know more about Logistics, specifically on Air Import operations.
- Arrange import clearance; shipment collection/traffic co-ordination.
- Opening of import jobs and ensure that all air imports are cleared within the same day.
- Ensure that the import files are checked in system and supplier invoices
are registered promptly.
- Execute import documentation
- Any other duties assigned by the superiors.
- Minimum “O” Levels or equivalent.
- Effective Interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate well with all stakeholders.
- Possess high integrity and strong commitment.
- A good team player and yet able to work independently.