Future Ready Academy (FRA) is an enrichment academy that prepares children for the Future of Work. We are rapidly expanding in Singapore and across Asia.
Our vision is to be the leading academy that shapes Future-ready generations who can think, communicate, collaborate and create solutions to real-world problems.
Our mission is to deliver a first-class learning experience in an immersive & engaging environment for children to develop S.T.E.A.M. & 21st Century Skills in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary world.
At FRA, children of different age groups from 3 to 18 can establish a strong foundation to develop S.T.E.A.M. skills through science, coding, robotics, AI, 3D-printing and video animation activities.
To conduct immersive & engaging training of S.T.E.AM. programs to children & youths to promote them for the future of work in a digital world.
- Prepare lesson plans, including presentation deck, tools & equipment;
- Conduct fun lessons using creative, interactive & engaging methods to encourage learning through participation;
- Provide feedback, encouragement & support to students;
- Provide periodic written assessment reports on students’ progress that foster the development of the students;
- Focus learning outcomes on the development of the following skills:
- Critical thinking
- Ensure educational tools & equipment are properly checked out and returned before and after lessons;
- Support other tasks such as scheduling events management and registration from time to time;
Training & Career Progress
- We provide initial training and pair you with a more experienced trainer as your buddy mentor to guide & support you;
- Subsequent training on new programs to be introduced will also be provided;
- Advance training will be provided to those who prove their mettle;
- Great opportunities for career progress in more senior or management roles in the company or other group companies for those who perform well.
Qualities We Look for
- Positive work attitude;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Commitment to excellence;
- Tech-savvy individuals;
- Team players;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Fluent in both oral and written English, preferably with the second language capability, especially Chinese;
- Diploma or degree in any discipline, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or education discipline is a strong advantage, but not mandatory;
- Any experience in training or coaching digital skills will be a significant advantage.