Inspired by the fervour and optimism of the newly independent Singapore, Madam Ong set up her first bak kwa stall in 1969. Through hard work, she developed winning formula, and the heavenly scent of her barbecued meat attracted Singaporeans from all walks of life to share in this tradition. The brand was named in Chinese, meaning "Fragrance", after the natural aroma of the barbecued meat.
Madam Ong's descendants, the Tan family, has continued championing the indomitable spirit of a post-independent Singapore with their irresistible barbecued selections as well as traditional Singaporean snacks. It is every Singaporean's pride in our gastronomic traditions that has driven Fragrance forward to become one of the region's fastest growing chains and leaders in barbecued meats.
Come share the passion and enthusiasm of Madam Ong and our traditional favourites at Fragrance.
- Co-ordinate and assist in recruitment activities
- Prepare monthly reports for management review
- Review, recommend and administer retention/reward/employee benefit schemes for the organization
- Manage all statutory submissions, payments and processing of government claims
- Process work passes application, renewal and cancellation
- Assist in monthly payroll processing
- Maintain Employee handbook
- Ensure proper filing system within HR department
- Attend to employees’ enquiries