As an agency, we’ve always strives to stand apart in how we work and how invested we are in our clients. What makes us different? We'd like to think that it's our people and the belief in a work ethic. Beyond the name on the door, the success of a campaign ultimately depends on the calibre, skills and passion of the people you entrust your work to. For close to 20 years, we've amassed a body of work we’re extremely proud of, for corporations both large and small across a broad spectrum of branding, identity and marketing demands.
We've conceptualized everything from island-wide campaigns, TVCs, annual reports, branding, brochures, corporate literature, packaging, partnership programmes, websites to social media initiatives.
formul8 is on the look-out for a copywriting intern with a knack and passion for crafting copy that stands out and works well for the industries we focus on. A background in Journalism or English Studies would be preferred, along with a strong command of the written word, attention to detail and a great attitude.
Under the guidance of our senior copywriter, your responsibilities include crafting through the line materials for our brands across various media platforms.
- Write, edit and proofread copy across a wide range of above-the-line and below-the-line collaterals
- Assist and work on pitches under supervision of the senior copywriter
- Handle daily jobs and tasks with a certain level of autonomy
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent command of English
- Suitable for, but not limited to, fresh-graduates and students who are interested in the communications marketing profession
- Proactive team player who possesses a positive working attitude