- Foodpanda Singapore Pte Ltd
- Human Resource Intern
- Date Listed
- 12 Oct 2017
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
- Paya Lebar
- Allowance /
- $1,000 monthly
- HR / Professional Service
- Retail / F&B / Service
- Company Profile
We are foodpanda
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda (small ‘f’) delivers a first class, on-demand food delivery experience with hundreds of restaurants online. We’re all about bringing on the talented folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
foodpanda is looking for a highly-driven, dynamic, organized HR Intern to join our growing team. If you are looking to join an Organisation where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact for our people, then this is a place for you!
- Job Description
- Assist in the day-to-day HR operations and recruitment activities
- Support new hire onboarding/employee orientation and offboarding for resignees
- Responsible for general office support such as pantry, printers, mails and stationeries
- Develop research methodologies, compiles data and statistics as well as design proposals on human resources topics
- Assist in development and delivery of training programs
- Assist in timely update of data in HRIS systems and filing of documents
- Participate in the organising of company events and various HR initiatives
- Any other HR projects and duties as assigned
- People is your passion!
- Well-versed in Singapore labour law
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Nitec in HR/Business Administration, GCE ‘A’ levels or Diploma
- A self-starter attitude and eye for detail
- Team player with excellent communication and prioritization skills
- You are, proactive and enjoy working hands-on
- Proficient in MS Office programs and Google applications
- Highly pragmatic approach to keep an overview, especially under tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and vibrant environment
- Able to commence immediately/within such notice and must be able to commit to the 6-month internship period
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.