An urban oasis in the park. Hotel Fort Canning is a luxurious and award-winning conservation hotel tucked within 18 hectares of lush greenery in Fort Canning Park. Considered one of Singapore’s iconic heritage hotels, Hotel Fort Canning bears a storied past that dates back to the early 20th century, with the building itself a former British military administration site.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day running of all dining establishments.
- Assist in the planning and execution of special events.
- Handle guest inquiries, requests and resolving guest complaints and feedbacks.
- Acts as Host – guide guests to tables, take and serve orders, providing excellent customer service to all guests.
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Pleasant personality and excellent customer service skills.
- Other required Skill(s): knowledge of food, beverage, marketing and sales
- Able to commit rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Related Company Review:
Related Job Searches:
Hotel Fort Canning
Food & Beverage Intern (Restaurant and Banquet Services)
Food Services / F&B
Hotel and Accommodation Services