Founded in Singapore in 1999, FIRST SIGHT specializes in design, manufacturing and installation of interior solutions for commercial spaces and educational institutions.
FIRST SIGHT develops living and learning interiors for babies and children. All products are designed to create a safe and stimulating environment to support children's mental and social development needs.
FIRST SIGHT uses its knowledge of children to create the world best functional, playful and sustainable room solutions at affordable prices. its production facility has more than 60 dedicated and skilled employees, ensuring the highest quality children's furniture.
• Perform all secretarial duties.
• Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
• Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the department.
• Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
• Schedule appointments and update event calendars
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
• Prepare memos, invoices, or other reports
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
• Perform basic bookkeeping
• Edit documents
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Book travel arrangements
• Provide general support to visitors
• Troubleshoot problems arising internally.