FAB, the UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions offers an extensive range of tailor-made solutions, and products and services, to provide a customised banking experience. Through its strategic offerings, it looks to meet the banking needs of customers across the world via its market-leading Corporate and Investment Banking and Personal Banking franchises.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, in Khalifa Business Park, the bank’s international network spans over 19 countries, across the world, providing the global relationships, expertise and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses seeking to do business at home and abroad. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to Grow Stronger, FAB will continually invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience and will support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across the global network in which the bank operates.
To empower its customers and clients to Grow Stronger, FAB is initiating a powerful movement, which goes beyond banking. The Grow Stronger movement represents the bank’s promise to support its stakeholders’ goals and growth ambitions, providing ideas, tools and expertise to help them become stronger, today and in the future. Through a strong, diversified balance sheet, leading efficiency and a solid corporate governance structure in place, FAB is set to drive growth forward.
This role is responsible for supporting the Singapore HR Team in the efficient day-to-day HR operations and related processes.
- Administer staff on-boarding and off-boarding (exit processes) with local management and HO HR team.
- Management of staff medical claim, insurance matters and leave records.
- Assist in the implementation of HR policies and SOPs.
- Ensure employees’ details are maintained and updated accurately on timely manner.
- Support the Branch’s training and development initiatives.
- Assist in training administration – enrolment, logistics, training evaluation and training claim submissions.
- Assist in general HR Operational Support.
- Assist in preparing reports, letters and documents as and when required.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies including processes, standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Proactively seek ways to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of HR operations and procedures.
- Plan and execute engagement activities for the branch
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by Manager.