Fayth is a fashion retailer who designs and sells its own line of apparel in full range of sizes on our e-commerce platform and retail stores. Our employees work in a vibrant working environment that is constantly striving to drive our business further. Be a part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our customers with the highest possible level of service and customer experience.
What can you expect to learn and handle:
- Studying emerging fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers
- Using computer-aided design programs to visualise, sketch and create designs of clothing
- Selecting fabrics, compile garment measurements and other related information required
- Performing inspection of all samples to meet the company’s specifications
- Overseeing finalisation and production of the designs
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Word and any other CAD programs.
- Strong interest in fashion design
- A good understanding of the Fayth brand
- Strong command of the Chinese language
Please write in to with your CV, a recent of yourself and availability with the appropriate subject headers.
Be sure to include the following:
1. Your cover letter telling us more about yourself.
2. Your portfolio that covers the job description you are applying for.
3. Why you think you are suitable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.