- Fave (Previously Groupon)
- Merchandising & Revenue Planning Intern
- Date Listed
- 14 Sep 2018
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Raffles Place / Cityhall
- Allowance /
- $850 monthly
- Sales / Retail
- Retail / eCommerce
- Company Profile
The Fave Internship Programme is calling all hustlers and passionate players, we’re looking interns to help us mobilise a revolution. Join us and play an important role as we spearhead the next mega-trend: discounted mobile payments at restaurants with Fave.
We offer a unique opportunity to experience the world of tech startups with meaningful and productive projects that allow you to build your resume and develop your skills. You will be provided with challenging projects, performance feedback, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. We have internship intakes all year round, so if you have recently graduated or if you have free time between your semesters just let us know when you’re available to start!
- Job Description
Some of the things that you will experience:
- Formulating strategies - Formulate strategies to achieve short term and long term goals of the organization. Assist the planning team to modify strategic intent of the business on timely basis to satisfy business demands and accordingly develop plans that are responsive to the long term needs of the business.
- Research and analysis - Study the trends creatively and quantitatively to evaluate historical performances and understand upcoming trends. Internally, you will help identify and resolve inefficiencies across various Fave processes through data-driven observations.
- Planning & forecasting - Forecast revenues and costs, provide reports and analysis to assist the overall strategic objectives of the business. Drive key business figures by directing the sales and marketing team on how to increase the FavePay usage and spending, identifying gaps and opportunities in the market.
- End-to-end Campaign Execution - Coordinate with the Marketing team to manage online and offline campaigns, newsletters, promo code events, customer engagement activities and contests. Create and execute themed sales / marketing campaign based on seasonality, or demonstrated market needs.