F45 Training is a global fitness community specializing in innovative, high-intensity group workouts that are fast, fun, and results-driven.
We are looking for professional and passionate trainers, in a fun and friendly environment at F45 Tampines West!
Provide the ultimate F45 Training experience during group training sessions.
As a F45 Trainer, you will be running our industry leading Group HIIT sessions, whilst guiding our members to use correct technique, driving motivation and FUN, and supporting them to reach their goals!
- Demonstrating exercises and routines to clients, delivering instructions in F45 Terminology
- Oversee High Intensity Interval Training classes
- Build the community culture of the studio
- Assisting clients or modifying exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness
- Promote an energetic and inclusive environment
- Providing a welcoming, motivational and supportive environment
- Providing information or resources on general fitness and health issues
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Be a Certified Personal Trainer / Group Class Trainer from ACE, AFTA, NSCA, NASM accredited course
- CPR & AED / First Aid Certified
- F45 Experience preferred but not essential
- Preferably with group class coaching experience
- Great communication skills and good interpersonal relationships
- Punctual and reliable
- Positive attitude and passion to train others
- Work well in a team environment