EZPZ was founded in Singapore in 2016 by a team abounding in years of experience working in the trade of pre-packed DIY hardware and home improvement.
Inspired by technology and the perpetual digitalised world, EZPZ was born out of a need to modernise a traditional trade and make our company more accessible.
With our digital platforms, we strive to connect deeply with our business clients and customers — by providing a personalised customer service, producing interesting and worthy information to share and inspire their projects, and educate them on our products in a fun and simplified manner so they can make informed decisions.
EZPZ strives to lead in the home improvement, DIY tools and hardware industry by enhancing our service and products, breaking away from the traditional mold, and providing valuable andinspiring information.
● To Empower and Excite Consumers
● To Commit to Simplicity
● To Provide Excellent Customer Service
● To Sustain Open Communication and Brand Reliability
● To Maintain a cohesive and inclusive Team Culture
*Note to Agencies/Businesses: DO NOT send unsolicited emails regarding your services.*
Scope of work includes but is not limited to:
• Work closely with Lead Creative Executive for content creation and management of e-commerce and social media platforms.
• Assist in developing and executing marketing strategy through the use of photography, videography, illustration and any other graphic design mediums.
• Fulfil any other projects and tasks assigned by the Lead Creative Executive.
• We are looking for a responsible self-starter with an aptitude for handling multiple tasks.
• A strong sense of design aesthetic and detail oriented.
• A good command of written and verbal English.
• Possess/Pursuing: Diploma in Design or Communications. OR a strong interest in digital creative - content creation and graphic design (with a portfolio).
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Canva.
• Singaporean or PR only, or Student Pass from MOM approved institutions.