Unveiled in 1989, Expressions is a recognized pioneer in the beauty industry. It adopts the philosophy of total wellness, offering a wide range of facial and slimming treatment, as well as spa therapy. All of which are supported by high technology equipment and service-excellence standards.
While working with a team, our Marketing intern will be given the autonomy to promote his/her ideas and make decisions for the team.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting customer service and enquiries
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends and competition ventures
- Daily management of advertisements
- Assisting and implementing of all digital marketing campaigns including: SEO/SEM, EDM, social media and display campaigns.
- Strong command of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Pays strong attention to details
- Good organisational and planning skills