Exodus Capital representing ManulifeFA.
At Manulife Financial Advisers, we are committed to putting our clients’ needs first.
Our clients will enjoy access to a wide range of solutions from Manulife as well as other trusted partners to meet their insurance, investment and retirement needs.
Backed by Manulife, a leading Canadian-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States, we are well-positioned to offer distinctive advantages with the flexibility of a financial advisory firm, as well as the strong governance and financial backing of an international financial services group.
Exodus Capital Summer Internship Graduate Management Programme is your gateway into the world of finances.
- In-depth exposure to financial industry
- Developing the concepts in wealth management
- Comprehensive insights to the financial advisory process and sales cycle
- The opportunity to acquire useful financial planning knowledge and experience practical financial skills
- A platform to explore the career options in this dynamic industry
We're looking for innovative thinkers who are willing to change an industry from the ground up. You'll get the opportunity to work with us as an intern, and learn a lot while also having a clear path to follow.
During your first role development, you'll learn more about the organization and how it operates. You'll have opportunities to interact from experienced mentors to senior management, and leadership programs and accelerate your growth through structured rotations through different segments.
During this period, you will also have the opportunity to obtain financial licenses. We are searching for motivated individuals who are striving towards success as a team.
Areas of Learning & Responsibilities:
• Perform daily back-end operations
• Providing support to sales and administration team
• Provide monthly financial performance, management reports and other reporting deliverables
• Ad-hoc projects support based on manager needs
- Singaporean/PR are welcome to apply
- 21 years old & above
Related Job Searches: