Excellence Singapore Group is a proud recipient of the prestigious Promising SME 500 2015 awarded by the Small and Medium Business Association (SMBA). The Promising SME 500 Campaign was spearheaded to recognise the exceptional achievements of business men and women in Singapore, highlighting their commercial success and also recognizing their contributions to the economy and the community at large. This campaign also serves as a platform to inspire aspiring entrepreneurs to likewise pursue their dreams and ultimately to create a sustainable entrepreneurial culture in our nation.
Excellence Singapore Group is a business consulting firm providing business solutions, financial planning, accounting services and banking facilities, assisting SME to maximize business performances and achieving their vision.
We aim to build an integrated business solution, servicing our clients and their businesses, and to achieve financial stability and increase the sustainability of businesses. With our 3 primary core-value:
1. Understanding the Business
2. Providing the Solution and;
3. Delivering the Solution
We have been able to formulate strategies to improved our clients financial performances. Our team comprises of dedicated professionals with very strong financial background, to ensure, provide and deliver our client business needs.
Business Capital Sourcing, Cash Flow Management, Company Profile Write Up, Business Proposal Write Up, Incorporation of Companies, Accounting - Book Keeping Services, Taxation Services
This position is for fresh graduates and mid-career individuals who are keen to explore and continue a career path in Sales and Telemarketing. This position reports to the Senior Business Manager/Business Manager under the Corporate Funding Department.
Excellence Singapore Pte Ltd is committed to provide graduates with outstanding and realistic experience and therefore train them to develop workplace skills and be the future leaders.
Trainee/Mid-Career Individual to be involved in:
1. A full week training to learn about the various lending instrument offered by various Banks/Financial Institutions/ Angel Investors/ Private Equity Funding and etc.
2. Speaking with SME Bosses to understand the problem/issues the businesses are facing. Trainee will also be taught on how to advise SME bosses on various options available in the market to assist on business cash flow.
3. Day to day tasks ranging from cold calling/ assessing and analyzing on various company financial documents and proposing solutions to SME bosses with a Senior to guide them.
4. Meeting participation with SME bosses together with a Senior.
5. Understanding the common problems SMEs in Singapore are facing.
6. Handling objections properly from various clients by applying various methods/ways.
- After a one full week of training, trainee will expect a short daily discussion for the senior/superior to check on their progression, to understand the issue they are facing and to guide them on how they can improve in their knowledge and skillset
7. Getting familiarized and getting used to the corporate world structure and arrangement which will get them ready once they passed out from the traineeship period.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee/Mid-Career will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. To acquire Product Knowledge through full weeks training to learn and understand the process flow required for a loan application between the SME in Singapore and the banks.
2. To learn how to communicate with SME bosses through telephone and email communication to understand the SME business cash flow needs.
3. To learn Sales skill set through sales training and participation in client meetings.
4. To learn how to be productive by using good time management skills through observation and day to day guidance from Superior.
5. To learn how to become a team player by working closely with colleagues and being part of the team quarterly sales challenge.
Duration of Traineeship:
• 6 months
Approved Training Allowance
• Fresh Graduates - $2,500
• Non-Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $2,500
• Mature Mid-Career Individuals - $2,500
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role under SGUnited Traineeship
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Related Job Searches:
Excellence Singapore Pte. Ltd
Trainee Business Manager #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP