We’re a boutique Singapore-based branding consultancy made up of awesome individuals with expert experience in branding, copywriting, design and multimedia production. We don’t just advise, we walk the talk too — that means producing and executing the strategies we recommend. We have advised clients big and small, and produced work you’ve surely seen around somewhere.
Our team is seriously fun and funnily serious when we work, and are on the lookout for more like-minded cool people to join our team.
We’ve got big goals to rapidly expand. Our mission? To build a branding consultancy that delivers only the best work through pure dedication, genius and creativity.
OUR EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
We are proud adopters of the Tripartite Standards and have pledged to meet or exceed these progressive employment standards:
- Recruitment Practices — We employ on merit, skills, experience and qualifications, and never based on anything else.
- Flexible Work Arrangements — We are open to different working styles and arrangements, as long as promised deadlines are met and work quality is something you can be proud of.
- Unpaid Care Leave — If you need time off to take care of your loved ones or family, we understand and will accommodate as far as possible.
Join Us If:
- You believe good design is in how things work and not just how they look.
- You’ve learnt all you can at school, and now want to see how it’s all done in the real world.
- You’re willing to seek knowledge, ask questions, and apply your learning fearlessly. “Mistakes” are just “lessons” spelled differently.
- You want to learn and you are independent .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Apply and execute design directions across different mediums (for print, web and social media)
- Support the creative team in developing and adapting graphical assets to support other on-brand collaterals (Social media posts, digital banners, posters, brochures etc).
- Take part in strategic meetings, brainstorm sessions, and be involved from conceptualisation to execution
- Design research gathering, moodboard consolidation and support other design-related administrative matters
- Assist in other relevant ad-hoc tasks when required
- Able to start work immediately.
- Minimum of 3 months commitment (Hybrid 5 days work week).
- Experience with Adobe Suite such as Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Figma and Aftereffects will be a welcome bonus.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of layouts, visual hierarchy, typography, line composition, colour and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Flexibility and able to adapt brand guidelines principles to projects.
- Collaborative and communicative team player amongst fellow creative personalities.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and experience working in a creative, design or brand agency is a bonus.