Warehouse Management Associate
22 Jul 2021
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Logistics / Supply Chain / Transport
84 Genting Lane, Singapore
84 Genting Ln, Singapore 349584
Allowance / Remuneration
$700 - 1,200 monthly
- eco last-mile logtech solutions provider - 100% electric van fleet, warehousing, van-hailing and proprietary logtech.
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE
- is responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organised and stored.
- is responsible for packaging, scanning and preparing orders for delivery.
- is comfortable working on their feet, focused on meeting quotas and experienced in inventory software and databases.
- may also operate heavy machinery (i.e. forklift, pallet jack) or drive equipment so a candidate with experience and valid driving licence is required.
- must be physically fit as he will be required to move heavy objects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Process inventory for delivery or collection (incl. scanning, labelling, repacking, stacking, staging, storing)
- Sort, organise and store inventory in the proper location
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors/managers
- Prepare and update logs and documentation for inventory processing and audits/ stock take
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up location or other locations
- Assist deliveries if required
- Wear safety gear at all times
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.