Eunoia’s vision is to create an empowering and revolutionary F&B platform that seamlessly integrates all technological solutions associated with the industry, resulting in an ecosystem that allows merchants to focus on the main task of running their business efficiently.
Eunoia is a revolutionary F&B e-commerce platform and we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Intern to value add to our team. We work with some of the world’s largest organisations and we want to make sure that each and every one of their employees and customers experiences delights with every click.
In this role, you’ll be the guardian of our digital user experience. You will have the opportunity to define a strategy for testing new features and functionality and be responsible for improving the quality of our products.
You are our ideal candidate if you are willing to take on challenges. You have keen attention to detail and are exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws. You can juggle multiple tasks at once and not lose track of the little things. You’re looking for a role with substantial opportunities to learn, grow, and take on new challenges.
As a Quality Assurance Intern, you will work closely with the product team and meticulously improve the product and be responsible for executing regular user acceptance tests. This includes but not limited to:
- Set up and document processes for managing quality assurance reviews and team communication;
- Analyze products to assemble test requirements and plot out functional/system test plans;
- Develops test plans, scenarios, and cases used in testing based on product requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge to ensure they function properly;
- Documents test results, release notes and troubleshooting guide needed for on-going client support;
- Assist project lead with any activities related to user acceptance;
- Complies with/enforces standards and regularly participates in process improvement activities.
- A level, Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Business and technical analysis abilities is a plus
- Experience in F&B is a plus
- Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (requirement vs. product roadmap and capabilities) into a common point of view