- ERM Singapore Marketing Pte Ltd
- Marketing Interns
- Date Listed
- 11 Feb 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
- Location Name
- Block 5 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A #01-14 AMK Tech II Singapore 567760
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
A pageantry company, was established for more than 30 years and is well connected internationally with full fledged offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia , Bangkok - Thailand , Seoul - Korea and Hangzhou - China. We are currently market leader in the beauty pageants and modeling industry in Asia and Singapore.
- Job Description
To aid in the marketing of each brand, to potential sponsors.
Establishing a connection between brand sponsors and consumers
To understand the procedure of acquiring sponsorship for each pageant based on demographics and targets (Tele-marketing, Sales Presentation and After-Sales follow up)
Plan and implement various recruitment campaigns based on the age group and time frame provided.
Coordinating participants, arranging schedules and activities
Assist in the operation of each event, and fringe events. Take part in the planning stage, and follow up with the necessary.
Prepare deck and proposals for each potential sponsor, after initial meeting.
Media planning to maximize exposure throughout the pre-pageant period
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Creative / design skills are desirable, with user proficiency in Photoshop / Illustrato (optional)
- Good interpersonal skills / Customer service experience
- Min Diploma level
InstructionsPlease apply for this position by submitting your text CV with recent photo using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.