- ERM Singapore Marketing Pte Ltd
- Marketing Intern
- Date Listed
- 29 Jan 2019
- Job Type
- Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
- Job Period
- Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Block 5 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A #01-14 AMK Tech II Singapore 567760
- Allowance /
- $800 - 1,500 monthly
- Marketing / Public Relations
- Company Profile
Pioneering company in the pageant field. With more than 30 years history, ERM World established a platform for modern day men and women, to showcase and voice their opinions on different perspectives of beauty. We aspire to inspire every individual, and aid them in their journey to achieve their dream on the international stage. Yearly, we organise pageants such as, Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore, Miss Singapore, Little Cinderella & Little Manhunt, Manhunt Singapore etc.
- Job Description
- Serving as the front line for promoting the pageants and its brands to potential sponsors and partners
- Required to do cold calling, seeking for potential sponsors for each pageant while analysing the suitability of the sponsor and the pageant's reach. Establishing a connection between sponsors and brand.
- Aid in idea contribution for marketing and branding opportunities for potential sponsors, while drawing emphasis on each pageant's branding
- Take charge of sponsors liaison, coordinating logistics required alongside the acquisition of sponsored materials from clients
- Be part of the operational team while executing plans for each event and fringe events (eg. fashion show, press conference etc.)
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV and recent photo using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.