Equinet Academy is a WSQ SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Approved Training Organisation (ATO), under the InfoComm Technology (ICT) Framework.
Up till today, the full potential of Digital Marketing has yet to be fully realised by many companies. It is therefore our mission to train and equip marketing teams with the necessary skills to maximise returns through a vast range of online marketing channels, so they can stay ahead of the competition.
At Equinet Academy, our team of highly qualified professionals have decades of years of experience in their respective industries, and are dedicated to imparting their knowledge to you. We pride ourselves in delivering quality training, implementing instructional design learning methodologies for effective learning.
Since our inception in early 2013, our courses, events, and workshops have been attended by thousands of individuals, small business owners and representatives from renowned companies such as Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific, Indonesia Stock Exchange, MRCB Land, DHL, NTUC, Singapore Press Holdings, Singtel, IKEA, Singapore Airlines and a number of prestigious academic institutions and government organisations based in Singapore and around Southeast Asia.
This internship offers you the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of marketing industry veterans, subject matter experts, and executives in a fast-paced and immersive environment for enhanced learning and skills acquisition.
- Attend and complete full range of digital marketing courses to develop comprehensive understanding digital marketing concepts and strategies
- Work with curriculum developers to create scripts and storyboards for digital marketing e-learning tutorials
- Design infographics and images to convey complex concepts with simple visual design
- Creative writing and blog writing
Expanded job scope in the near future may include:
- Leading a team of video editors, graphic designers, and content writers
- Implementing digital marketing strategies ranging from SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Digital Advertising, and more
For more in-depth insight into a digital marketing career, read the digital marketing career guide here.
Candidates should possess the following skills and attitudes:
- Creative writing
- Blog writing
- Academic writing
- Business writing
- Video editing (Camtasia software preferred)
- Graphic design (Photoshop, Keynote preferred)
- Critical thinking skills
- Research skills
- Analytical mindset
- Time management
- Project management skills
- Able to work with timeline goals
- Able meet timelines under pressure
- Good communication skills
- WPLN Lvl 6 for English
Benefits of this Internship:
The objective of an internship is not to solely benefit the company with cheap labour, but a mutually beneficial work relationship between the intern and the company.
At Equinet Academy, we understand this and strive to provide a productive and comfortable working and learning environment for our interns. You will be assigned a coach who will guide you throughout your internship journey and mentor you on the ins and out of fast-paced and competitive markets.
You will leave this internship with a clearer sense of purpose in your career, a plethora of hard and soft skills acquired, and valuable contacts - all which will give your career a good head start.
With exceptional performance, choosing to stay on and convert to a full-time position can be further discussed.
- Attending a full suite of accredited digital marketing certification courses
- Active, ongoing interaction with industry veterans and mentors, leading to accelerated upgrading of knowledge and skills on the areas of digital marketing, project management, communications, UX design, design thinking, graphic design, and IT
- Central location right above Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Daily meal allowance: Due to increased food prices in CBD area
- Be part of a closely-knit dynamic team that has your back
- Regular company outings and team bonding sessions throughout the year
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.