Envision Digital is a global AIoT technology leader headquartered in Singapore, with more than 500 employees across 12 offices in China, France, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Envision Digital owns EnOS, the world-class AIoT operating system that currently connects and manages more than 63 million smart devices and 120 gigawatts of energy assets globally. Its monitoring, advanced analytics, forecasting, and optimization applications provide insights to help clients better manage their assets and portfolio performance. Its offering extends to Smart Renewables (Solar, Wind), Smart Cities, Connected Energy, and Smart Plants, partnering with governments and companies in their digital transformation journey.
As a major player in AIoT operating systems, Envision Digital is growing an ecosystem of partners to enable energy and digital transformation globally. Its growing list of more than 250 customers and partners spans 10 industries and includes: Accenture, Amazon Web Services, GovTech Singapore, Keppel, Microsoft, Nissan, PSA International, PTT, Sonnen, Tableau and Total.
As the Technical Marketing Content Intern of Envision Digital, you will have a deep understanding of our AIoT platform – EnOS, and our products / solutions built on EnOS for various domains such as smart renewables, plants, buildings, cities, etc. You’ll work closely with subject matter experts, product managers, designers, developers, and SQAs, to orchestrate their knowledge and develop technical and marketing content that streamlines customers’ journey with Envision Digital products.
You will be responsible for all client facing content published through product UI, website, training materials, user manuals, whitepapers, and so on.
- Involve from the product design phase to define terminology and conduct UX writing.
- Work closely with SMEs and developers to gain deep understanding about the product features as well as relevant domain knowledge to develop content deliverables such as user manuals, step-by-step tutorials, and API/SDK documentation that faces technical solution architects and developers.
- Plan and implement product communications through online and offline channels, including newsletters, Wechat, and websites to keep our internal stakeholders, customers, and partners updated about the product dynamics.
- Operate internal and external training programs for different roles such as developers, sales, solution architects, business development, and more.
- Collect feedback from internal and external clients through user research, to ensure the delivery of user-centered content.
- Computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, or other engineering majors with excellent writing skills.
- English or journalism majors with strong knowledge of new technologies (e.g. cloud, big data, IoT) and fast learning ability are welcome too.
- Excellent command of written and oral English.
- Good Mandarin reading and speaking ability.
- Experience in storytelling with a strong interest in writing.
- Ability to write logically and clearly.
- Ability to teach yourself and others about how complex things work.
- Ability to convert complex technical information into easy-to-understand content (text, graphics, videos).
- Good team player with excellent communication skills to be able to work with different roles.
- Highly independent, pro-active, open-minded, and a good problem-solver.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Business mandarin
- Familiarity with video editing software.
- Coding skills.
- Knowledge of new technologies such as cloud, IoT, big data, artificial intelligence.
- Knowledge of the energy industry such as solar, wind, and energy storage.