EFESO is a partner for reaching tangible industrial results both in the short and in the long term.
We integrate process, digital and human dynamics to amplify and accelerate tangible progression, while from the start ensuring anchoring and sustainability of achievements. We help our clients reach higher levels of end-2-end value chain optimisation, with specific in-dept expertise in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and R&D.
We are pragmatic in exploiting new technological opportunities, focusing on results rather than concepts.
Our people are passionate about industrial operational excellence and act as natural partners for progression both on the floor as in the board room.
EFESO South East Asia Pacific, is offering an internship for 6 months as a Business Development / Sales Engineer
We are looking for Sales Engineer Intern to expand our network and developing sales pipeline for acquisition of new clients in South East Asia Pacific, assignments will be in Singapore and will be reporting directly to our Regional Managing Director.
Only candidates who live and are permitted to work in Singapore are requested to apply.
Successful candidate is currently studying Master’s Degree, MBA or equivalent in sales and marketing, with a proven experience in operations, LEAN or TPM and excellent in English.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Company’s range of products, services, and solutions to promote Company’s products and increasing outreach
- To aid in the increase of sales revenue and generate new revenue stream through identification of new leads
- Conduct cold and warm contacts to increase awareness of the company's brand and products
- Developing a steady pipeline of leads through prospecting, cold calling, conducting market research and uncovering new growth opportunities in existing accounts
- Keeping CRM system updated with lead progress and sales activities
- Sales channel management on LinkedIn Sales Navigator, preparing articles, designing communication using graphic design tools
- Initiate activities to drive sales of the firm's products and services. Organising data and generating deep customer insights, sales compliance and identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Prepare presentation and arrange product demonstration for prospect
- Attend to sales enquiries and generate of quotations for prospect
- Develop and foster relationship with Key account customers and Alliance partners
- Achieving monthly sales targets and objectives by identifying and developing new customers
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet by responding expediently to customer queries, scheduling regular pre-sales and post-sales calls
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts
- Knowledge & industry experience
- Customer-oriented, target-oriented, drive for results
- Able to work autonomously with little to no supervision
- Market knowledge of global trade
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Experienced in manufacturing, production and/or supply chain environment will be a plus
- Forward-thinking and dreams big
- Self-starter and can balance multiple priorities
- Takes ownership of things and sees it to completion
- Optimistic and always hungry (for knowledge)
- Able to communicate fluently with the team
- Must have languages: Excellent English
- Proven advanced Powerpoint skills
- Canvas or other graphic design tools
- Opportunity to convert to full-time employment at the end of internship
- Potential additional bonus based on the results (new client acquisition)
- Opportunity to develop and grow within our Career Model
- Possibility to develop strong skills and develop local marketing organizations connected with global corporate